Saturday, August 13, 2011

random vids...

ok, my daughter (darbey) has been trying her hand at creating herself some youtube videos... and i feel inclined to share them with the blog world...

this all started about a month ago... she made me a "happy birthday mom" vid full of pictures of all my celeb crushes and her and her brother, etc... all set to music...  enjoy...




next up is from a few nights back, when the boredom of summer was truly setting in... 




and yesterday, was her intense room cleaning... 




the first one was super sweet and made me cry on my birthday (happy tears!!)  the second two are just funny and nutty... just like darbey!  she's getting exponentially better with every video... maybe she'll become some kind of youtube sensation and will support me in my senior years???  i can hope....





No comments:

Post a Comment