Friday, August 12, 2011

random toys...

earlier this evening, for some reason, i started thinking about all the toys my kids have had over their 16+ years, and frankly, most of them are not memorable... the ones that are, however, are only memorable because they creeped me the freak out!

My Buddy
Child's Play Bride of Chucky - 1/1 Scale Real Life Size Chucky Doll Collection [No. 1 of 300]
Chucky
this first one someone got for my son, orion, for some holiday... i apologize to whoever got this for him if you're reading this, but that My Buddy doll looked EXACTLY like Chucky, and there was no way i was waking up with some creepy doll standing over me with an axe saying "wanna play?"  oh hell no.  buhbye...




the second toy was Tickle Me Cookie Monster... TMCM had a serial killer laugh and would go off, laughing, at random times, when nobody was even near it... like the middle of the night... if I had a gun, i probably would've shot it... imagine hearing this in the room down the hall in the dead quiet of night...



sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment