Tuesday, May 29, 2012

random what's trending tuesday... #50thingsihate edition

welcome to today's edition of "what's trending tuesday - 50 things i hate"

it's not 10 things i hate about you (awesome movie, btw) but FIVE times that... and it's trending on twitter... wtf?  so much for filling the world with love...

here are 50 things that people hate... in no particular order...
(taken directly from the #50thingsIHate twitter feed)






  1. stupid people (i'm pretty sure this is my number one, too)
  2. a pretty girl that smokes
  3. awkward silences
  4. my exes
  5. chipped nail polish
  6. spiders
  7. when the padding in my bikini top gets all messed up (shouldn't the padding in your bikini be your... nvm...)
  8. being drunk and jumping into 2ft deep of water and locking my keys in my running car that same night (not drinking might be an option here)
  9. people who say band isn't a sport (band isn't a sport)
  10. people that actually name 50 things they hate
  11. people who call themselves different (just like everybody else)
  12. the girl who flirts with everyone
  13. correcting my spelling when his is incorrect.  come at me bro
  14. stupid twitter trends that ask for lists of things that couldn't possibly fit the 140 character limit
  15. fake sports fans
  16. when people write "no filter" on instagram.  i don't care if you used a filter or not
  17. when i'm walking through miami and someone eats my face (i also hate when that happens)
  18. slow loading of internet
  19. calling coke and dr. pepper "pop"
  20. when you get mad and boys assume you're on your period
  21. the smell of cigarette smoke
  22. when girls pretend to be drunk
  23. pc gamers who think they are better than everyone else
  24. people who call other people ratchet when they clearly are the epitome of ratchet (nice word)
  25. when hoes call other hoes hoes
  26. when girls come to school lookin' all fancy and then can't even walk in their heels (it's called entertainment, people)
  27. not having food in my house
  28. when people purposefully make me laugh when i have a drink in my mouth
  29. bad hair days
  30. twitter, but i love tweeting... if that makes sense (it doesn't)
  31. people hovering over my food
  32. people that smack their food
  33. wearing a cute outfit and seeing no one... dressed like a hobo i see the whole world (my life)
  34. listing things i hate
  35. reading lists of things people hate
  36. when people bail at the last minute
  37. not having enough toilet paper
  38. when i forget the cape to my superhero suit... can't fly without it... and i hate walking (seriously)
  39. dora asking the same questions over and over and talking to me like i'm slow (just steal her backpack and run)
  40. fake people (like robots?)
  41. people pointing out my split ends (why are they that close to your hair?)
  42. when people walk in turtle mode in front of you
  43. douche bags that take a million shirtless flexing muscle mirror pictures
  44. dudes that wear under armor with nothing over it
  45. picking up a stuffed animal in the claw machine then all of a sudden when the claw reaches the top it falls back down (there goes that 50 cents)
  46. people who breathe (sheesh... tough crowd)
  47. buying carmex on monday, losing it on tuesday (this is why i keep carmex in 17 different locations)
  48. public restroooms
  49. banging my foot into furniture
  50. mosquito bites
clearly... lots of first world problems going on in twitterland...

2 comments:

  1. But totally unrelated to this...
    Did you know Brandon (nephew Brandon) was an extra in 10 Things I Hats About You? He's in several of the scenes filmed in the Stadium Bowl. Just one of the random track guys running past.
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I look for him every time I watch it :)

      Delete