i have a million examples, but i'll narrow it down to 16... or 6... i can be lazy... like a teenager...
|on our way to the concert!|
2. i'm taking my daughter and her friend to the justin bieber concert in october... and i think i might just be more excited about it than the both of them put together... we will be making t-shirts, sporting fondue forks, and stalking the tacoma dome area that day in the hopes of running into scooter braun and scoring some front row tickets... if you don't know who scooter braun is, then you're not a teenage girl... which i clearly am... beliebers! (go ahead and judge, i know you want to, i'm probably judging your choice of footwear anyhow...)
|at the hpdh2 midnight premiere...|
4. i have pretty much every social network covered... facebook, twitter, tumblr, instagram, viddy... blah blah blah... and my kids... and many of their friends... are my friends on these social networks... but not cuz i need to check up on them... cuz thankfully, i have incredibly smart and awesome kids (if i do say so myself) and their friends are pretty awesome kids too... except for that one kid... there's always that one kid...
5. reality shows... i watch them... especially the ones targeted at teenagers... like jersey shore... i'm not ashamed to admit it... pauly d is hot... cabsrhere!
6. the gutter... that's pretty much where i take every. single. conversation. not everyone finds this entertaining, but thankfully my kids, my friends, and my kids' friends are right there with me... i can be extremely inappropriate at times... giggle fits have ensued...
7. psshh. i'm done... i wanna ignore my homework and take a nap... but first, food.
note: for those of you that care... i am also a responsible adult when i need to be, it's just not as fun as being a teenager :)