Wednesday, June 13, 2012

random bread puns (buns) ha...

my family is weird... we know this...

the other night, my son got home from work late, and my daughter returned home from a dress rehearsal late... i was waiting up for them, but running on about three hours of sleep... needless to say we were all a little loopy...

out of this loopiness, bread puns ensued... i have no idea why...

but the conversation went a little something like this:

i'm tired, i knead to go to bed...

you really need to roll with the punches...

seriously, i'm feeling crumby...

i doughn't need this...

you won't get a rise outta me!

be quiet.  quit your challahing...

you're a gluten for trouble...

my brain is toasted...

rye doughn't you go to bed already?

this conversation is getting stale...

i'm  half-baked and bready for bed...

i loaf you...

go foccacia yourself...




No comments:

Post a Comment