Thursday, June 7, 2012

random tats...

ok... i've been thinking for awhile now about getting a third tattoo... people told me i would be addicted, and they were not wrong... it's been a few years now and i've (almost) forgotten the pain of the last one... AND, more importantly, i think i've figured out WHAT i want to get... it's an extremely crucial decision as one should not just get any tattoo just to get a tattoo... i've got a plan now...



my first is still my favorite... my liana bracelet... liana=ivy, in case you didn't know... real bracelets kinda get in my way and annoy me, but i love the LOOK of them, so now i have my very own permanent bracelet :)  yay, me.












my second is on my left foot (but it doesn't have any connection to the movie.)  i'm a flip-flop girl and have always loved the look of foot tattoos, so i knew WHERE i wanted it, and i love dragonflies, they're the only bug i like... they're so pretty and magical looking... so i knew WHAT i wanted... and then i had a few of the ivy added around it to tie it with my ivy bracelet... the only thing is... foot tattoos HURT!  super ouch... but i L.O.V.E. it, so it was worth it...  












my third?  i'm not ready to disclose the what or where, so you'll just have to stay tuned...



getting excited!  getting inked!!  again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment